Here is a case study of successful Spectrum ERP Software implementation in Transmission Line Tower Industry
About Vijay Transmissions
Vijay transmission manufactures Sub-Station structures and Transmission Line Towers with all associated work like designing, testing, fabrication, galvanizing, packing and supply.
One Glance Summary of Spectrum ERP Case Study of Vijay Transmissions
|Required an efficient supply chain solution to ensure timely deliveries||Provided Spectrum ERP Solution with Supply Chain capabilities including Material Requirement Planning, Warehousing Production, and Dispatches||Vijay Transmission were able to consolidate, monitor and control their supply chain activities effectively and ensure timely deliveries|
|Required a solution conforming to specific needs of Transmission Line Tower business||Full suite Spectrum ERP implementation. Solution specifically configured for Transmissions Line Tower||All Business departments tied together and centralized with Spectrum ERP Solution|
|Needed to Implement business discipline||Implemented Standard Business Procedures with Spectrum ERP||Mature, Disciplined and aligned Business Processes|
|Needed Unified single-view MIS system for middle and senior management to make informed decisions||Provided a single and centralized MIS solution with real-time data access for middle & senior management||Middle management better informed about current status. Able to take quick actions. Management has better visibility of order-wise performance to make business decisions|
Challenges faced by Vijay Transmissions:
- Transmission Towers are raised for supporting overhead power lines. Each tower has unique design and requirements. Variety of raw materials are to be procured, each critical to the assembly of tower.
- Timely procurement of raw material and dispatch of parts is critical. Hence Transmission line Towers have unique challenges related to material management, logistics, inventory control and supply chain.
- Standard business procedures were not in place
- Information was present in Silos and not available at central location
- Managers did not have access to single accurate data to make well-informed decisions
Spectrum ERP implementation in Transmission Tower Industry:
Spectrum ERP implementation in Transmission Line Tower Industry details are as follows:
- We provided Full suite Spectrum ERP implementation. The solution was configured to meet the specific needs of Transmissions Line Tower Industry.
- We provided Spectrum ERP Solution with Supply Chain capabilities including Material Requirement Planning, Warehousing Production, and Dispatches. Our ERP solution covered their entire supply chain from order to Bill of material, Production, Material Planning, Procurements of materials.
- We implemented Standard Business Procedures with Spectrum ERP. Our ERP helped them to Track order-wise raw material procurement, identify and control work in progress, prepare their packing list for dispatches and invoicing as per customer requirement.
- We Provided a single and centralized MIS solution with real-time data access for middle & senior management. They now have access to a single source of information to make decisions.
Impact of Spectrum ERP Implementation:
- With Spectrum ERP, all Business departments were tied together and centralized
- With Spectrum ERP, Vijay Transmission were able to consolidate, monitor and control their supply chain activities effectively and ensure timely deliveries
- With Spectrum ERP they now have mature, disciplined and aligned Business Processes
- With real-time data now being available, middle management are better informed about current status and able to take quicker actions. Management has better visibility of order-wise performance to make business decisions