Case study of Successful ERP implementation in Integrated Steel Industry
About G R Group
GR Group is an integrated steel production house with manufacturing facilities of Sponge Iron, Iron Ore Pellets, Power, MS Ingots, Ferro alloys, Mineral Trading, Solar Power & TMT bars
One Glance Summary of Spectrum ERP Case Study of G R Group
|Need to Integrate diversified businesses||Spectrum ERP full suite implementation. Solutions specifically configured for Steel, Ferro Alloy and Power industry||All Business verticals tied together and centralized with Spectrum ERP Solution|
|Need to Integrate business operations from multiple-locations||Spectrum ERP Solution with multi-company features||Improved collaboration and coordination while working at different locations|
|Absence of real-time accounting||Provided Spectrum ERP Solution with integrated real-time Finance and Accounting Module||Management is able to view Financial data in real time and take informed decisions|
|Unable to view company- wide data at Head Office Level||Provided Spectrum ERP Solution with MIS reporting at Head Office Level||Management is able to view consolidated data at Head Office level and even drill down to Transaction level|
Challenges faced by G R Group:
- They were looking for an ERP solution to integrate their diversified business and support their overall business processes from multiple locations.
- They did not have real-time accounting data and single view of Company-wide data.
Spectrum ERP Solution implementation:
- We implemented Spectrum ERP with all 5 Modules to help GR group achieve their goals
- We configured the Solution for Steel, Alloy and Power Industry.
- Our multi company feature helped integrate operations from multiple locations.
- Our Finance and Accounting module ensured real-time accounting data.
- Our MIS reporting offered reporting from Head Office Level to Transaction level.
Impact of Spectrum ERP Implementation:
- Integrated Business Verticals with Spectrum ERP
- Improved Collaboration and coordination across various units and departments
- Management is able to view real-time, consolidated data at Head Office level and take informed decisions.