Small Businesses needs an ERP that is robust and reliable to meet the constantly changing market. Spectrum ERP for small business and SMEs provides industries with all the modules required ensuring smooth operations of various business functions; it evolves with the evolving market to make industries more efficient, productive and agile. Spectrum ERP for small business is made by people with deep understanding of business domain who desire to serve industries the best.
Various modules under Spectrum ERP are
- Provides inventory checks
- Manages inventory based on production plan and material requirement planning.
- Improves supply chain visibility, tracks Indent to payment cycle
- Ensures availability of the right material, at the right time, in the right quantity
- Improves cost management & analyses costs on various parameters
- Implements Quality Management System, Lean Inventory practices
- Provides insights into inventory trends.
- Organizes Production Data better
- Develops Realistic Plans and ensures Successful execution
- Aligns well to your Production Goals
- Engineers Change Management
- Keeps a tab on WIP and costing
Finance & Accounting
- Consolidates multiple business units, divisions and GST registered units
- Simplifies processes such as financial consolidation, reporting, scheduling, audits etc.
- Provides better support for accounting standards, statutory requirements
- Implements business disciplines like credit control, payment policy, dunning etc.
- Tracks & monitors data of costing, valuation, cash flow, profitability and MIS
- Can be seamlessly integrated with existing Spectrum ERP module and automation of financial operations
Sales & Distribution
- Maintains customer information, quickly creates quotes, migrates them to sales order
- Manages customer orders, dispatch planning, packing lists
- Integrates with logistics, accounts, inventory, quality, warranty etc.
- Provides customer insights, competitor analysis and various reports
- Implements best business practices of sales & distribution
- Improves sales & service experience of customer
- Maintains employee records such as personal info, annual leave, advances etc.
- Integrates with all major attendance access machines
- Saves time & avoids mistakes in processing payroll information, preparing pay slips, registers etc.
- Covers statutory requirements such as PF, ESIC, various forms etc.
- Automates certain payroll activities and reporting
- Improves capabilities and accuracy of HR department
- Maintains equipment history, reduces time to get information
- Enables making informed decisions
- Enables better planning and execution of scheduled maintenance activities
- Tracks costs of maintenance for each order, equipment or department
- Can be seamlessly integrated with Material Management for planning and receiving materials
- Implements standard business processes, maintains proper documentation
- Measures KPIs & provides reports
- Increases efficiency and effectiveness of maintenance
- Improves uptime of equipments
- Removes guesswork and ensures fact based decisions
- Provides greater control and visibility of data across the enterprise
- Aligns company's operations with strategic goals
- Facilitates quicker responses to your business-related queries
- Gives access to import data such as business metrics, dashboards and critical reports
- Provides better understanding of your business’ past, present and future.
Customer Relationship Management
- Improves Information Organization
- Enables better client relationships
- Increases team collaborations
- Improves efficiency of CRM teams in serving clients
- Enables automation of tasks and cost saving
- Provides analytical data and reporting for better marketing
Years in Operation