ERP Functional Consultant
Do you have a good observation and understanding of business processes?
Are you fascinated to translate manual processes to digitized and automated Processes?
Do you have sound knowledge of ERP modules?
Are you passionate about ERP implementation?
Come Join US!
We at Force Intellect are committed to helping SMEs grow. We focus on implementing IT strategies, ERP and overcome business challenges to make their business efficient, productive, agile.
As a Business Analyst or ERP Functional Consultant, you should have a minimum of 2-3 years experience in full life cycle ERP Implementation
You will be primarily responsible for:
- Understanding Business Requirements, Objectives and Expectations
- Planning, Collaboration, Execution with internal and external stakeholders to ensure project success
You should be well versed with the Process of:
- Requirement gathering and documentation
- Business Process Mapping & ERP Configuration
- Conducting design discussions and reviews
- Preparing the project plan
- Conducting training
What you will achieve during this assignment:
- You will learn to diagnose business problems and recommend solutions
- You will be able to re-engineer business processes to improve operations
- You will get assured stepping stone to enhance your career as a Business Consultant
Force Intellect has designed & developed Spectrum ERP and eProcurement Solutions, especially to overcome challenges faced by the manufacturing industry. Visit www.forceintellect.com for more details.